Cancellation of your order
NB! Sterile products can never be returned.
Please read below how the right of withdrawal works.
Pa verkuijllaan 7A
*Please email us first to notify us of your return.
Include a copy of the invoice/packing slip with your return with your request (exchange, return, etc.) or otherwise use the withdrawal form.
Withdrawal form, click HERE.
A statutory right of withdrawal from the agreement applies to any returns as follows:
• Temporary amendment to the General Terms and Conditions of Article 8 sub 2-i about the right of withdrawal during a virus period (Corona, MRSA, SARS and others). can not be returned after acceptance and opening of the package as the hygienic condition cannot be guaranteed for the return and resale.
• You have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days after receipt without giving any reason.
• After cancellation you have another 14 days to return your product.
• You will then be credited the full order amount including shipping costs.
• Only the costs for returning from your home to the webshop are for the customer’s own account. The return costs that the customer pays to the carrier are approximately 6.95 per package. Consult the website of your carrier for the exact rates.
• If you make use of your right of withdrawal, the product will be returned to the entrepreneur with all accessories supplied and – if reasonably possible – in the original condition and packaging.
• To exercise this right, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then refund the order amount due within 14 days after registration of your return, provided the product has already been returned in good order.
• Sterile packaged products or products whose seal has been removed cannot be returned.
Phinederland.shop thus follows the legal provisions in accordance with Article 6.230r of the Dutch Civil Code.